MICRO CABMATIC III - AUTOMATIC TRAIN CONTROL
- More Versatile, Compact, Reliable & Economical
- Designed around the Intel Family of Microprocessors
- Eurocard Design Provides High Reliability & Easy Replacement
- Applys Safety Assurance Logic® (SAL)
- Numerically Integrated Safety Assurance Logic (NISAL)
The Micro Cabmatic III system provides basic cab signal functions and can be easily expanded to control several functions traditionally performed by the train operator. Typical functions include: smooth acceleration to running speed, running speed regulation, smooth stopping, and accurate stopping position. The modular design increases system flexibility ensuring that you get the right system for your application. Micro Cabmatic is a compact system with a proven track record for safety and reliability that is also compatible with high-frequency and power-frequency track circuits.