MODEL 10A ELECTRIC SWITCH LOCK
- No Need to DAP Ties
- Indication Lamp Protected by Shock Absorbing Mounting
- Large, Rugged, Silver to Silver Contacts
- Vital Parts Held Under Constant Tention to Minimize Vibration Wear
- Self Lubricating Bearings
- Observation Window Protects Indication Lamp
The Model 10A Electric Switch Lock is used to securely lock the hand-throw lever of a hand-operated switch machine or ground-throw switch stand in the normal position. It provides a means of interlocking a manually-operated switch with the signal circuits so that the switch may not be operated unless traffic conditions permit, or unless the normally-sealed emergency release is operated. This switch lock does not require dapping the ties and may be applied to either a rightor left-hand layout.